Trying pictures this time
Let's see if I can figure out how to get some pics on here.
We'll see if that works. Yea, it did, not the clearest pic, but I love this one of Rick and Vivian from when we took her to Glen Rose Animal Drive Through park. We need to take her again now that she is a little older and will enjoy it more!
We'll see if that works. Yea, it did, not the clearest pic, but I love this one of Rick and Vivian from when we took her to Glen Rose Animal Drive Through park. We need to take her again now that she is a little older and will enjoy it more!


1 Comments:
At 11:10 PM,
The Knotty Girl said…
She is going to love this photo when she gets older! I still have a photo of my grandfather and I when I was really little. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home