About Me

- Name: a/k/a Katie Scarlett
- Location: Texas, United States
I'm a 45 year old wife, stepmother and grandmother currently raising my beautiful granddaughter. Since I never had children of my own, it is a brand new experience for me and I'm loving every minute of it. I also love the beach, the mountains and traveling just about anywhere, although I hate to fly. I love country and western dancing. I'm a picture nut and will never catch up on all the scrapbooks I want to complete. I also like playing on-line poker.








1 Comments:
At 9:28 AM,
Anonymous said…
It was so wonderful to be with all my children, most of my grand children and all my great grand children. Randi Lynn is such a happy little girl and a joy to be with. Can't wait to see her again. Samuel is a bit more serious. I think he was trying to figure out why all those people were here....lol. He's precious. Vivian was her usual self, adorable and the bell of the ball. Thats one little girl that doesn't have any problem socializing. I love the
pics of the three big boys, Mimi and the two girls and the three little ones, heck, I love them all. Thanks for a great Thanksgiving Day...........LOVE MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home