Tap Dance
Today's performance was a tap dance to "I like to fuss". LOVE these costumes, so cute!!

Wow, love it when I capture a moment like this. Beautiful girl!

Macie, Vivian and Peyton before their performance:

Vivian's tap dance class:

They did a great job on their tap dance!




After her performance, we walked around the festival. It was a beautiful spring day! Vivian wanted to ride this bungy jump thing again that she rode a few years ago. She loves it - No fear! Fun day!

Wow, love it when I capture a moment like this. Beautiful girl!

Macie, Vivian and Peyton before their performance:

Vivian's tap dance class:

They did a great job on their tap dance!




After her performance, we walked around the festival. It was a beautiful spring day! Vivian wanted to ride this bungy jump thing again that she rode a few years ago. She loves it - No fear! Fun day!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home