Friday, May 06, 2005

States I have visited

I saw this on another blog and thought it was really cool. It's a map that indicates all the states I have visited. Since one of the projects on my life list is to visit all states that I can drive to (Ha! Since I don't like to fly), I thought I'd put this on here and then update it as I achieve my goal. In two weeks Rick and I will be going to Branson, Missouri for a few days so I'll be able to add 2 more states, Oklahoma and Missouri. I can't believe I've never been to Oklahoma which is about an hour's drive away.

5/25/05 - Edited to add Oklahoma and Missouri after our Branson trip last weekend.



create your own visited states map

Here's Rick's map:



create your own visited states map

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home