More Vivian Pictures
Yes, more picture of Vivian. My digital camera is the best and worst thing I've ever purchased. It's great because I can take all the pictures I want and delete the ones I don't like. The problem is, I like all of them! It's hard for me to delete a single picture. I like capturing every expression on her little face, every laugh, smile, frown, grimace. I want to take a picture of her in each of the cute little outfits I buy for her. I took over 75 pictures of her first swimming pool experience. So far, I've managed to delete about 30 of them. That still leaves 45 pictures of about a 45 minute swimming pool adventure! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to use her college fund to develop all the pictures I take of her...

Me and Vivian

Me and Vivian


1 Comments:
At 11:09 PM,
The Knotty Girl said…
She is just too cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home