Our little cowgirl
I took these pictures yesterday of Vivian and Rick riding Casey. She loves to ride horses with her grandpa. Rick started trotting Casey and Vivian just laughed and laughed. I managed to capture these pictures, the expression on her face is just priceless. Grandpa is already talking new saddle, new horse...
Mom found my first pair of cowboy boots and brought them to my house for Vivian. Can't wait to get a picture of her on the horse in her boots. I've also got to find a pink cowboy hat!

Vivi on Horseback3
Mom found my first pair of cowboy boots and brought them to my house for Vivian. Can't wait to get a picture of her on the horse in her boots. I've also got to find a pink cowboy hat!

Vivi on Horseback3


1 Comments:
At 1:34 PM,
Janelle said…
WONDERFUL pics--she looks so thrilled and happy! Thanks for the smile!
Post a Comment
<< Home