Sunday, June 26, 2005

Ranch Rodeo

On Sunday the Cowboy Church that we attend hosted a ranch rodeo. I was so excited to take Vivian to her first rodeo since she loves horses so much. I went out and bought her some little pink ropers and a cowboy hat. Vivian was with her mom this weekend so I didn't get to try anything on her till she got back on Sunday morning. Neither the boots or the hat fit, both were too small. I was disappointed but she still looked cute in her little red bandana dress.

She had a great time at the rodeo and some of the pictures are below. She rode around the arena with her grandpa and was the princess of the rodeo.

When we got home last night, I was packing up the boots to return them and happened to look inside. There was paper stuffed in the toes of each boot. Duh...no wonder they didn't fit. I went and tried them on her again and the fit perfectly. My stupid moment of the week.


Ranch Rodeo Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home