Cowgirls do wear pink
I finally got to dress Vivian in her pink cowboy boots (without the paper stuffed in the toes)tonight. However, with her little chubby legs I could barely zip them up! I took her out to the sorting to watch her Papaw ride. She rode around on the horses and had a great time. I, of course, photographed the event. Some of my favorites are below:










5 Comments:
At 4:09 PM,
Anonymous said…
Morgan had the same outfit when she was little. Have the cutest pictures of her also. Grannie, we will have to compare sometime.
Tina
At 10:35 PM,
Steph said…
The pink is fab! I have a pair almost like them!
At 11:45 AM,
Anonymous said…
love the pictures. great grand dad still has not received his dvd. guess we lost that money. give that guy a bad, bad report. mom
At 11:47 AM,
Anonymous said…
Your granddaughter is very beautiful!
At 7:43 PM,
Anonymous said…
Buy a gun...... You are gonna need it.....FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! She Is Beautiful!!!!!!!!!j/k
Sis
Post a Comment
<< Home