Saturday, August 06, 2005

Help me chose a new hairstyle

I've had the same hairstyle, in varying lengths, for more than 20 years. I need a change! I went to a website called www.thehairstyler.com and you can upload a picture of yourself and see what you would look like with various styles. It's really cool. Help me choose a new do!

Here is what it looks like now:























And these are the new styles to chose from:
#1


















#2



















#3


















#4


















#5













These are really not up for consideration at this time. Rick hates them, but I wanted to show my mom what I would look like with really short hair!


6 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great idea!!!
    I vote for #4. You could always leave it curly or blow it dry and smooth it out and get the variations in 1 - 5. Anyway, I think #4 looks good on you.
    Karyn

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like #3 and #4. You could start with the longer one, and go to the shorter one, when you're brave enough! This was fun! Karen L

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really do like #2 and # 3 the best, however i bet you could get a cut that will style both ways.I may be a little partial but i think you would look pretty bald headed. YOUR OTHER MOM

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    #2 may almost be too similar to your hair now. I like #4 better it's a little shorter, but I think will look is good straight or curly. Veronica

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    #1 is my absolute favorite; #5 is my second favorite; I think any of the others would make you look . . . should I dare say "older"

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like #5 most definitely...Karen B

     

Post a Comment

<< Home