Water Slide
Rick comes home last night saying "You're probably going to be mad at me." My husband should never start a conversation with this sentence. I'm thinking he's mortgaged the house to finance a trip to the World Series of Poker.
To my great relief, he has only bought this:

Now how could I possibly be mad at something that results in smiles like these?


We set it up this morning without water. Vivian loved it! She was not afraid at all, she climbed right up. The back of it looks like she's climbing up a rock wall or something.


Rick thinks I take too many pictures. I took over 75 in the 20 minutes we played on the slide this morning. I just love snapping away with my camera. Because sometimes I get a picture like this that I just love:
To my great relief, he has only bought this:

Now how could I possibly be mad at something that results in smiles like these?


We set it up this morning without water. Vivian loved it! She was not afraid at all, she climbed right up. The back of it looks like she's climbing up a rock wall or something.


Rick thinks I take too many pictures. I took over 75 in the 20 minutes we played on the slide this morning. I just love snapping away with my camera. Because sometimes I get a picture like this that I just love:


2 Comments:
At 3:37 AM,
Francine said…
GREAT slide. And there is *no such thing* as taking too many pictures ;-)
At 7:43 PM,
~**Dawn**~ said…
she is so cute i almost can't stand it! =)
and too many photos?! i went to play with my camera at Epcot last Saturday & took 260+ in 3 hours!! =O
Post a Comment
<< Home