Sunday, April 23, 2006

SLIDE!!!

Yesterday we went to Antique Alley with Vivian. It is basically a huge garage sale down about a 10 mile stretch of highway. Vivian wanted to slide down this slide. Pawpaw couldn't slide with her because he was too big (Ha!) so Mimi got the honors. She wasn't scared at all and we had a blast! I got a little winded after about 7 trips up and down but it was lots of fun! LOL!



2 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Cute Pictures, looks like you guys had fun!!!

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That one picture looks like Vivian is saying, "Why did I do this?" She is trying to hang on and she looks so scared. But, I'm sure she thought it was fun when she finally got to the end. That picture just cracks me up!!!
    Karyn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home