Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Water Slide is up for the Summer!

Today we put the water slide back up for the summer. We were going to eat first so Vivian had the cutest little purple dress on with a matching hat. She was all about the hat today. Usually, she won't wear it for 5 seconds but today she didn't want to take it off. She looked adorable!




She drove her jeep over to the shed to help Rick bring the water slide back to our house. She was so excited!



And here she waits patiently for her Pawpaw to get it ready.




Finally, after lunch and a nap it was time to play! She must have went up and down that slide 50 times today, with baby and without. I was exhausted watching her. She had a blast.





Finally, remember the pajama story? Where I'm out of town and Rick takes her to the mall dressed in her Arial pajamas thinking it was a "lounging outfit?" Well she had it on tonight and I managed to snap a few cute photos. I've been wanting to do a scrapbook page about it! So here she is in her finest pajamas that she paraded around the mall in. LOL!


1 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So glad the water slide is up for the summer. She enjoys it sooooo much. Great pics........LOVE MOM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home