Bluebonnets!
We met Kim and Savannah in Ennis this weekend for bluebonnet pictures. It flooded there earlier in the week and many of the roads were closed but we managed to find one beautiful field of bluebonnets where we spent an hour taking over 300 pictures of Vivian and Savannah in the bluebonnets. Here are some of my favorites!







This last picture was taken at the park and I thought it was cool that I captured Vivian running with both feet off the ground!







This last picture was taken at the park and I thought it was cool that I captured Vivian running with both feet off the ground!


2 Comments:
At 5:12 PM,
~**Dawn**~ said…
that last photo is *very* cool!
At 3:43 PM,
Anonymous said…
Vivian and Savannah are such a contrast and they photo so beautiful together. The bluebonnet field is so pretty. I love the picture with both feet off the ground. ...........LOVE MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home