Sunday, July 01, 2007

Glamour Girl

Here's Vivian today on our way to eat lunch. She has so many 4th of July outfits that we had to get started early on wearing them. She had to have her purse, her sunglasses and her earrings!





And here's what we did this weekend. My wonderful, talented friend Stacie came over and helped me re-do Vivian's room. I say help, but she did all the work, she painted all the pink and put the border up, I did the white bottom. It's not finished yet but it looks SO cute! The border is all Vivian, princesses, castles and horses! I still need stuff for the walls and Stacie is looking for fabric for the windows and pillows. Kim and Savannah donated the bedspread and it all came together perfectly! Vivian finally has the pink room I always wanted her to have!!


And finally, here's a cute shot of Vivian and Brady, they are each pushing a baby stroller with a baby in it, her stroller is pink and his is blue. Awwwwww, so cute!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stacie and you did a wonderful job in Vivians room. THANK YOU STACIE. Our little girl ia certainly a beauty queen.......LOVE MOM

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stacie and you did a wonderful job in Vivians room. THANK YOU STACIE. Our little girl ia certainly a beauty queen.......LOVE MOM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home