Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Little Ballerina

For those of you clamoring for new pictures (Patricia and Darien) here ya go!

Tonight was Vivian's first ballet class. Here she is before class. I did not request that pose, that was all Vivian! She was such a good girl in class and did so well! Future ballerina in the making I'm sure!




Rick took Vivian to her first rodeo this weekend. She loved it! Check out those shoes. She didn't want to wear her boots, only her red sparkley shoes would do. She was a cross between cowgirl and Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz!




Ryan's 18th birthday was last week and we had a little dinner for him. Here he is with his cousin Amanda.


And here are Ryan and Amanda 8 years ago at our wedding. I can't believe they are both 18 years old and seniors in high school. Where does the time go?



Finally, here's why I haven't posted any pictures lately, I've actually been scrapbooking my pictures instead of taking them! Here's a few of my latest. Rick is proud of this first one because he took all the pictures. He's become quite the photographer.

On the Edge frames by Nancy Comelab.


All from the "Believing in You" kit by Gina Marie Huff at Weeds and Wildflowers:


Background paper, glitter splashes and peacock feathers by Misty Maier ~ Dragonfly Designs available at PDW and OAKS. Frame by Tracy Murphy, Beauty Mark by Angela and Emily Powers. Word art by Jackie Eckles. Star trails by Kylie Clark.


Background paper by Diane Rigdon from SA Reverie kit; Cluster by Corina Neilson; Butterflies by Weeds and Wildflowers from SA Reverie Kit; Beauty marks by Angela and Emily Powers from SA Reverie kit;
word art by Rhonna Farrar:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so proud of Vivian for doing so good at her first ballet class. It looks like fun and she ,of course, looks SPECTACULAR!! I bet she had alot of fun at the rodeo. I know how much she likes to see horses. So glad that Ryan has Amanda for a cousin. They are such good friends and look sweet. Both of them are so cute. Mimi, your scrapbooking is great. GOOD JOB!!! LOVE MOM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home