Sunday, July 22, 2007

Cute kids!

Just more pics of two cute kids having fun over the weekend.













Here is Vivian practicing her ballet moves to her "Bella Ballerina" DVD that Sharon bought her this weekend. She is very in to ballet right now, I have to get her signed up for dance classes soon! She looks so cute in a tutu!


And here Vivian and Brady look like they've just lost their last friend. Their expressions mirrored my own when Brady's mom told me today that they are moving! They are renting the house next door and they've found a house they want to buy. I am so sad!! We will miss them so much. It's been so nice for Vivian to have her very best friend next door.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I sure do hate it that
    Brady will be moving. They are such good playmates. Looks like they had fun today......LOVE MOM

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They are such a 'cute couple' -- Brady is one handsome little fella'!

    PNF

     

Post a Comment

<< Home