Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Me!

As of today, 8 years of wedded bliss! I did this scrapbook layout to honor the event. Rick and I danced to Edwin McCain's "I'll be" at our wedding reception. We also danced to it on our first date and the same band played it at our reception. This is the first non-Vivian layout I've done in a long, long time!

Credits: All from Amy Hutchinson's "Crystal Cranberry kit, except "Greatest" alpha by Jofia Devoe. "fan" alpha by Debra Anderson. Heart by Tracy Ann Robinson. Star overlays by Rina Kroe. Frame and flower overlay by Natali Designs. Flower by Annie Manning.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The weddding layout is so beautiful but I might add that I think you had two beautiful subjects to work with. Congratulations to you both for making a wonderful home, full of joy and happiness and may you have many more years of wedded bliss....LOVE MOM

     
  • At 3:49 AM, Blogger movefearlessly said…

    this is a beautiful layout. you have a great blog - btw, GWTW is one of my all-time favorite books. i was tickled to find your site!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home