New scrapbook pages
I haven't posted any new pictures in a while because I've actually been trying to keep current on my scrapbook pages. So, I thought I'd post some of my new pages to give Vivian's fans some new pictures, LOL!
This is my favorite new one. Vivian just loves dressing up in her Arial wedding dress costume. Won't she be a beautiful bride someday! Background paper by Misty Mareda. Princess word art by Hollywood Studios. Bride alpha by Meredith Fenwick. Frippery by Tracy Ann Robinson. Frame cluster by Carrie Stephens. Everything else by Natali Designs.

Here's one I did of Vivian and her friend Peyton from Vivian's princess birthday party. I'm going to frame this one and put it in her room. Kit is Land of Make Believe by Dawn Inskip. Background paper and sun by Weeds and Wildflowers. Alpha by Corina Nielson.

Vivian and Rick went to the stock show again this year and had a great time! I love the picture of Vivian and Rick that was taken by a photographer as they were leaving. Rick wouldn't buy it cause it cost to much, but he gave me the information and I, of course, had to have it! Background paper by Kay Miller. Paint splotches by Tracy Ann Robinson. Frame cluster by Nancy Comelab.

And finally, these pictures were taken on a beautiful warm day in January on the trampoline. I just loved the main picture of Vivian with her smiling face turned up toward the sun. I saw this quote and knew I had the perfect photo to go with it! Layered edges by Amy Hutchinson. Background paper by Carrie Stephens. Frame by Gypsy Chick Designs. Word art by Sue Jones.
This is my favorite new one. Vivian just loves dressing up in her Arial wedding dress costume. Won't she be a beautiful bride someday! Background paper by Misty Mareda. Princess word art by Hollywood Studios. Bride alpha by Meredith Fenwick. Frippery by Tracy Ann Robinson. Frame cluster by Carrie Stephens. Everything else by Natali Designs.

Here's one I did of Vivian and her friend Peyton from Vivian's princess birthday party. I'm going to frame this one and put it in her room. Kit is Land of Make Believe by Dawn Inskip. Background paper and sun by Weeds and Wildflowers. Alpha by Corina Nielson.

Vivian and Rick went to the stock show again this year and had a great time! I love the picture of Vivian and Rick that was taken by a photographer as they were leaving. Rick wouldn't buy it cause it cost to much, but he gave me the information and I, of course, had to have it! Background paper by Kay Miller. Paint splotches by Tracy Ann Robinson. Frame cluster by Nancy Comelab.

And finally, these pictures were taken on a beautiful warm day in January on the trampoline. I just loved the main picture of Vivian with her smiling face turned up toward the sun. I saw this quote and knew I had the perfect photo to go with it! Layered edges by Amy Hutchinson. Background paper by Carrie Stephens. Frame by Gypsy Chick Designs. Word art by Sue Jones.


3 Comments:
At 6:58 AM,
Stacia Howard said…
Such a beautiful girl! Love the pages, way cute!
At 5:05 AM,
Anonymous said…
Beautiful pages for a Beautiful Girl!
Thanks for sharing
At 9:05 PM,
Anonymous said…
I love all the layouts and pictures and it warms my heart to see the happiness on her and pawpaw faces when they go to all those fun places together. Wow, that slide is huge.....She looks beautiful in the wedding dress costume. So cute of her and her good friend and the one of her looking up is unique. I love it!!!......LOVE MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home