Saturday, June 07, 2008

Vivian's First Dance Recital!

Sorry to all Vivian's fans for not updating sooner! Her dance recital was this past weekend. She looked absolutely beautiful and we were so proud of her. I cried through the whole dance, it was just so sweet to watch!

Here she is prior to the recital. This photo just takes my breath away!




And here she is doing her famous boogie woogie!


And finally, here's the dancing queen with all her flowers after the performance! We are now taking a break from dance for a few months and will be taking swimming lessons!


Speaking of swimming lessons, it's time to break out the backyard water park at our house. Vivian wanted a $25.00 pool. Pawpaw and I wanted her to have another water slide, so, of course, she now has both!








And finally, although I know no one is really interested in pictures of me (LOL), I had to share some from mine and Kim's recent vacation. We went to Beau Rivage Spa and Casino in Biloxi, Mississippi. It was one of the most relaxing vacations I've ever been on! We went to bed early, slept late, gambled a little, laid in the sun, got massages and facials, it was great! Kim won some serious money on the wheel of fortune slot machine and I didn't lose too much! It was a great vacation!





2 Comments:

  • At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you so very much for still including me. Sometimes, those gorgeous eyes of Vivian's show up just when I need perking up the most.

    I looked at that picture before her recital and I nearly cried. It doesn't seem that long ago that she became a part of so many lives.

    Take care my dear. Give Vivian an extra hug.

    Juanita

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, such beauty, inside and out. I am so proud of her for doing a great job at her first recital. She sure does fill my heart with joy. Mimi, it sure does look like you had a relaxing, fun trip. The pics are soooooo good.......LOVE MOM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home