Azaleas!
Spring time in East Texas is so beautiful. Each year, I call mom for daily reports to try to gauge when the azaleas will be in full bloom so that I can come home for azalea pictures. Of all the azaleas I've seen over the years, none are as beautiful as the one in my own mom's front yard. So you can get an idea of how HUGE it is, here is Vivian below in front of it!

This year, I had a new victim to add to my photographs in front of the azaleas, my beautiful niece, Autumn. 421 pictures and 6 combined outfit changes later, I got some stunning photographs of both Vivian and Autumn!











After a few hundred pictures in front of mom's azaleas, we decided to get some color change and go down to the azalea park. None were as pretty or as large as mom's, but I got some gorgeous photos of Vivian!






Back at mom's, I had to take one more picture of Vivian in front of Mom's rose bush!

After all the primping and changing, some of my favorite photos were these taken of Autumn playing with her mom in the front yard with a weed stuck in her hair. Such a beautiful, happy baby, we enjoyed spending the weekend with them!


This year, I had a new victim to add to my photographs in front of the azaleas, my beautiful niece, Autumn. 421 pictures and 6 combined outfit changes later, I got some stunning photographs of both Vivian and Autumn!











After a few hundred pictures in front of mom's azaleas, we decided to get some color change and go down to the azalea park. None were as pretty or as large as mom's, but I got some gorgeous photos of Vivian!






Back at mom's, I had to take one more picture of Vivian in front of Mom's rose bush!

After all the primping and changing, some of my favorite photos were these taken of Autumn playing with her mom in the front yard with a weed stuck in her hair. Such a beautiful, happy baby, we enjoyed spending the weekend with them!



4 Comments:
At 11:08 PM,
Anonymous said…
Wow, just when I think you couldn't get a more beautiful picture of Vivian, you do. Looks like a fun weekend was had by all. Autumn is a little doll and looks so happy. The azaleas are absolutely georgous this year. I've never seen any as pretty as Granny Pats.............LOVE MOM
At 7:00 AM,
Karen Lively said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 12:58 PM,
Anonymous said…
Such cute cousins with such sweet faces!!
PNF
At 2:51 PM,
Anonymous said…
These pictures literally brought tears to my eyes. The girls are so beautiful! The Lord has truly blessed y'all with such precious babies! Karen
Post a Comment
<< Home