Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Love Christmas time!

I just love Christmas time! The lights, the Christmas songs, the pretty clothes, I love it all. Tonight we got dressed up and went to the ballet with Linda, Presley and London. Vivian looked gorgeous in her pretty red dress, as did Presley and London. We loved the ballet and had a wonderful evening!








Rick has caught the Christmas spirit this season and keeps buying new Christmas decorations for our house. Our latest addition is this train that goes round and round the Christmas tree. It is really cool!


And finally, here is Vivian at her second visit to Santa Claus. This year she has requested a pink guitar and a Barbie laptop from Santa.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    VIvians dress reminds me of your bridesmaid dresses. I still have mine if you want to match Viv. I am sure we can still fit inthem. LOL You both look beautiful on your night out. Tina

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Our little girl is growing into a beautiful young lady! Everyone looked so pretty on your girls night out and the Santa pictures are so sweet.....LOVE MOM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home