Tooth Fairy and Pumpkin Patch
Last night Vivian put her tooth under her pillow in the special case that the dentist gave her. She was so excited to find out what the tooth fairy would bring.

The next morning, she woke up before I did. She went into the living room where Rick was with her arms folded and lip stuck out, saying that she looked under her pillow and the tooth fairy didn't leave her anything. Fortunately, on second look, she discovered that the tooth fairy had left a package beside her bed, with money and a new dress-up dress from High School Musical!

This afternoon, we took our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. I think it's one of my favorite photo shoots, she always has fun and I get great photos! Cinderalla joined us on our outing!










The next morning, she woke up before I did. She went into the living room where Rick was with her arms folded and lip stuck out, saying that she looked under her pillow and the tooth fairy didn't leave her anything. Fortunately, on second look, she discovered that the tooth fairy had left a package beside her bed, with money and a new dress-up dress from High School Musical!

This afternoon, we took our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. I think it's one of my favorite photo shoots, she always has fun and I get great photos! Cinderalla joined us on our outing!











1 Comments:
At 9:17 PM,
Anonymous said…
The pumpkin patch pictures are great. Vivian looks adorable as usual and I enjoyed looking back at all the previous years shopping for a pumpkin. She is such a joy for us all.......LOVE MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home