Merry Christmas!!!
I'll be back with more Christmas photos later but I had to share pictures of my Christmas present right away. My wonderful husband really surprised me this Christmas. First, I bought myself a new camera lens before Christmas that was supposed to be my present. But Rick surprised me with another lens that I have been wanting too. I was thrilled. But then, we all went outside to look at my present to Rick, a wagon to pull behind the lawnmower, and there, sitting in the drive way is a car with a bow on it! A new car for me - a Jaguar! I was shocked. It is gorgeous!! Here are a few photos!! So I got Rick a little red wagon for Christmas and he got me a Jaguar! LOL! I'll be back with more photos of our wonderful Christmas after lunch!



A request has been made for a photo of the side view of the car and of Rick's little red wagon. So here ya go!




A request has been made for a photo of the side view of the car and of Rick's little red wagon. So here ya go!



2 Comments:
At 4:53 PM,
Gracie's Mom said…
Wow you must have been a really good girl this year!!! It's beautiful:)
At 11:42 AM,
Anonymous said…
You absolutely deserve it!!!!!
pnf
Post a Comment
<< Home