Sunday, September 20, 2009

Photo Shoot

I've been reading some photography books and trying to improve my photography skills. I've been trying to take my camera off of automatic and improve the quality of my photos. Ever since seeing the photos of my friend, co-worker, and fantastic photographer, Jenni Wise, www.jenniwisephoto.com, I've been inspired to take my camera off automatic and try to improve the quality of my photos. I love her use of color in photography and it's made me start looking for bright, colorful locations for photos. It's amazing how many different colored fences and buildings you find when you start looking. Just about anything is a potential backdrop for a photo! We found this beautiful blue fence at a local daycare and Vivian and I went there today for a practice photo shoot. I got a lot of photos that I liked, but 2 in particular that I just loved!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home