Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just Some Random Photos

My birthday cupcake made by Vivian and Savannah with a little help from Kim. Vivian was so proud that she made it for me! Glad they only put 3 candles instead of the real number, we'd have started a forest fire!


Vivian, Sam and Rick playing with a balloon:


Vivian doing a cheer with her new Moxy dolls she got for her birthday!


Another beautiful sunset:


I love this smile. The real one that lights up her whole face!




Sweet, sweet girl!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Kathi B said…

    I have to tell you, she is just gorgeous! Her eyes are stunning.

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love that cup cake or as it is better known pup cake. Good job Vivian !!! So cute of Samuel, Vivian and Rick playing and Vivian cheering with her doll. Another beautiful sunset !! Now, you have captured so many emotions of our girl, pure joy-sweet-inquisetive and thinking !I love them all ! Good job Mimi !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home