"All Bundled Up"
I heart faces is a photography website that hosts weekly photo challenges. I've been following along for a while now but finally decided to go ahead and enter a photo. I am NOT a professional photographer, just a mom (or in this case a Mimi) with a camera, but I love photography and capturing all the moments of Vivian's life.
This week's challenge is "All Bundled Up". Living in Texas, normally I wouldn't have many photos to chose from. However, since we got two major snow storms this year, I had tons of photos and had a hard time deciding. Finally, I decided on this one because these are my favorite types of photos...the ones that capture the joy of the moment. Vivian was in a snowball fight with her Pawpaw and I love the look of happiness on her face!

Check out all the other "bundled up" entries in the link below:

This week's challenge is "All Bundled Up". Living in Texas, normally I wouldn't have many photos to chose from. However, since we got two major snow storms this year, I had tons of photos and had a hard time deciding. Finally, I decided on this one because these are my favorite types of photos...the ones that capture the joy of the moment. Vivian was in a snowball fight with her Pawpaw and I love the look of happiness on her face!

Check out all the other "bundled up" entries in the link below:



6 Comments:
At 8:47 AM,
Dee said…
that is SO cute!
At 8:48 AM,
Teapots & Robots said…
i love it!!!
At 9:18 AM,
fiddlehead said…
What a great expression! Beautiful shot!
At 9:44 AM,
Marla said…
So cute, love the smile! I'm in Texas too and still can't believe the winter we had!
At 10:12 AM,
Amanda said…
So fantastic. She's having a ball!
At 8:25 PM,
Killara girl said…
looks like someone got caught in the face in more ways that one!
Post a Comment
<< Home