Happy Memorial Day!
We took the boat out to the river for Memorial Day. It was a wonderful day, not too crowded. It was very relaxing. I love our little pontoon boat. It can't go very fast so my speed demon husband can't scare me to death! LOL!
Here's what Vivian thought of my picture taking today:

I still managed to find a field of flowers and persuade her to pose in it (after more discussions on a possible pay raise from 5 cents a picture!)

Vivian had fun playing in the river.

And here she is tubing behind the boat.

She is our very brave girl. Thumbs up means go faster!

I decided to get in on the fun too:

A very tired girl after a fun day!
Here's what Vivian thought of my picture taking today:

I still managed to find a field of flowers and persuade her to pose in it (after more discussions on a possible pay raise from 5 cents a picture!)

Vivian had fun playing in the river.

And here she is tubing behind the boat.

She is our very brave girl. Thumbs up means go faster!

I decided to get in on the fun too:
A very tired girl after a fun day!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home