Country girls go to the city!
Kim and Savannah came to visit this weekend. We got all gussied up and went into Fort Worth to see the ballet "Cinderella" at Bass Hall.
Here we are in all our finery:

Vivian and Savannah looked so beautiful!


Me and my favorite girl!


We went to eat in downtown Fort Worth and then walked over to Bass Hall, which you can see in the background:

Vivian enjoyed the ballet as evidenced by her leaps through Bass Hall!

Here we are on the patio with the lights of downtown Fort Worth behind us:

The performance was wonderful! It was a magical evening with the best of friends!
Here we are in all our finery:

Vivian and Savannah looked so beautiful!


Me and my favorite girl!


We went to eat in downtown Fort Worth and then walked over to Bass Hall, which you can see in the background:

Vivian enjoyed the ballet as evidenced by her leaps through Bass Hall!

Here we are on the patio with the lights of downtown Fort Worth behind us:

The performance was wonderful! It was a magical evening with the best of friends!


1 Comments:
At 7:09 PM,
Jeanette (Dusti) Sanders said…
Dear Katy Scarlet,
I am so happy to see your blog is still on line and active. Ive spent today (Dec. 30,2014)purging files and keepsakes. I came across a copy of your blog which I copied from Vivians birthday party in 2007. I kept pictures of Vivian, you and myself (Dusti the clown). I have fond memories of that party. I hope you will too with this reminder. Im so glad to see Vivian, you and the family still happy & active. Thanks - Happy New Year ! Jeanette (DUSTI) Sanders
Post a Comment
<< Home