4th of July
We had a very nice 4th of July. We got some sparklers and other fireworks for Vivian and she loved them. I felt bad that we didn't take her to a big fireworks display but the neighbors all arounds us set off some huge fireworks displays so we went out in the pasture to watch. They were very pretty but Vivian was more interested in the horses in the pasture than the fireworks.
She just loves horses. Anytime she sees one she points and says "Ho, Ho". If she sees a horse on T.V., in a picture, in a book, anywhere, she starts pointing and gets very excited.
Here are some of the pictures I took of her over the 4th of July weekend.

4th of July
She just loves horses. Anytime she sees one she points and says "Ho, Ho". If she sees a horse on T.V., in a picture, in a book, anywhere, she starts pointing and gets very excited.
Here are some of the pictures I took of her over the 4th of July weekend.

4th of July


3 Comments:
At 4:29 PM,
Steph said…
I believe that is the cutest little girl EVER.
She is beautiful!
At 7:33 PM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 10:04 AM,
Anonymous said…
i finally got to blog and the new pictures are great. Don't forget to send to bonnie and kenny...mom
Post a Comment
<< Home