Thanks to StephStanley and Dawn, two of my pea pals, I have a beautiful new blog banner. Steph made the banner and Dawn helped me put it in my blog. Thanks again to both of you for all your help!
I'm a 45 year old wife, stepmother and grandmother currently raising my beautiful granddaughter. Since I never had children of my own, it is a brand new experience for me and I'm loving every minute of it.
I also love the beach, the mountains and traveling just about anywhere, although I hate to fly.
I love country and western dancing.
I'm a picture nut and will never catch up on all the scrapbooks I want to complete.
I also like playing on-line poker.
3 Comments:
At 6:02 AM,
~**Dawn**~ said…
awww you're welcome! =)
At 9:35 PM,
SuburbanMom said…
It looks great! :)
At 7:39 PM,
Anonymous said…
I think it looks great!!!! The talent really shows throughout this blog...... Your Sister
Post a Comment
<< Home