Halloween
For Halloween, we took Vivian to the Fall Festival at our church. They had lots of activities, horseback riding and a huge bounce house and slide for the kids outdoors.
Vivian dressed as a lion. At first she didn't want to put her costume on, then wouldn't pull it up over her head. She also wouldn't let me paint whiskers on her face. But she ended up having a great time and I got some really cute pictures.





I love the look on Vivian's face in this picture. She is looking up at her Pawpaw with such love and adoration in her eyes. Of course, I chopped Rick's head off in the picture since I'm always trying to zoom in on Vivian!
Vivian dressed as a lion. At first she didn't want to put her costume on, then wouldn't pull it up over her head. She also wouldn't let me paint whiskers on her face. But she ended up having a great time and I got some really cute pictures.





I love the look on Vivian's face in this picture. She is looking up at her Pawpaw with such love and adoration in her eyes. Of course, I chopped Rick's head off in the picture since I'm always trying to zoom in on Vivian!


4 Comments:
At 7:57 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 9:05 AM,
~**Dawn**~ said…
awwww...how unbelievably ADORABLE is she?? =)
At 9:56 AM,
mommy said…
that is the cutest little lion I have ever seen!!!
Miss Lerin's Momma
At 1:04 PM,
... said…
Aww, she is TOO cute! Looks like she had a blast!
Post a Comment
<< Home