Monday, October 10, 2005

Papaw's 90th birthday

This past weekend Rick, Vivian and I went to my grandfather's to celebrate his 90th birthday and to attend a 65th wedding anniversary party for his sister, Bea. We had a wonderful time. Papaw's brother, J.F., the baby at age 80, was in from California. I am so lucky that my grandfather and all his siblings are alive and well and that we got to share in these events with them.

I presented Papaw with a heritage scrapbook for his birthday present. He and all the relatives seemed to really enjoy it. I have been researching the information for several years and finally got most of it compiled in a scrapbook for him. I didn't quite finish it, but left it with him and will just add pages as I go.

This is a picture of Papaw and his brother and sisters. From left to right is J.F., Bea, Lottie and Papaw.


Me and Papaw.


Papaw with his cake and presents.


Our family.


Papaw


Me and Vivian


Kenny and his girlfriend, Sharon.


Me and my Aunt Bonnie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home