Monday, October 31, 2005

More digital layouts

Here are some more digital scrapbook layouts that I have completed. Poor Rick, who hates to have his picture taken, has apparently resigned himself to the fact that he is going to be photographed when he is with Vivian so he just basically ignores me and my camera. Vivian loves being outside with the horses and being with her grandpa. These pictures were taken back in April 2005.





This is one of the first pictures we ever took of Vivian in her grandpa's arms.



I did a really pretty layout with this one but I didn't want to post it because it is the title page to the scrapbook and has her full name on it. But this is the picture I used, it was one taken on our old digital camera, I turned it black and white and blurred around the edges of the photo. I love how it turned out!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home