Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas 2005

I finally found a little time to upload the Christmas pictures. I only had around 250 to sort through so you can imagine it took a little time!

Here's a sampling of the presents we had under the tree. And that is just one side of the tree. We really overdid it as usual but it was a fun Christmas.


Christmas with Rick's family at our house


This was the first present Vivian opened and I didn't think we were ever going to get her off of it to open all the rest of them! She loved her horse from Grandma Sharon. Horses were a big theme this year, she got 5 of them!






Although she loved all her presents, I think she had the most fun just playing with Pawpaw and jumping on the bed!



Ryan


I love this picture of my friend Tina's beautiful daughter Morgan. I can't believe how grown up she is! And dating boys who are the children of boys I had a crush on when I was in high school! I feel really old... And speaking of boyfriends, I think she and the picture above would make a really cute couple!


Christmas with my family at my mom and dad's house



Tina, Morgan and Austin


Misc. pictures of Vivian!


1 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Steph said…

    I am just in love with that red polka dotted dress!

    Looks like your christmas season was full of j-o-y!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home