Sunday, December 18, 2005

Meeting Santa

I took Vivian to the mall this weekend to meet Santa. She was so excited while we were standing in line. Santa was in a little castle thing and when it was our turn to go in, she marched in ahead of me, very excited to meet Santa. However, once she got in, she stopped dead in her tracks, and just stared at Santa. I finally put her in his lap, but she didn't want anything to do with that so I finally got in the picture with her. She still didn't like it but I thought it was a cute picture!




These are just some pictures we took around the house before going to see Santa. Vivian was in a great mood and I love this one of she and I together.




I love this photo too. Look at those eyes!



On Sunday morning we dressed her up in her Christmas dress that her Granny Pat bought for her and went to church. She loved her Christmas dress and looked so pretty in it!




3 Comments:

  • At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are great pictures! I love her Christmas dress! She's going to have a ball opening all her presents this year. Enjoy!
    Karyn

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said…

    she is just the cutest little girl! so photogenic. =)

    my 18 month old god daughter didn't like Santa this year either. and she was a LOT more direct about it too. i will have to scan in the photo & post it soon.

     
  • At 3:15 AM, Blogger Francine said…

    I came across your blog through a message board thread - I just wanted to say, that is one of the most beautiful little girls *ever*.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home