Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Christmas card photo

I think I've found my Christmas card photo. After all the coaxing and posing and begging to try to get the perfect Christmas card photo when we were at mom's for Thanksgiving, I snapped this photo the other night while Vivian was helping her Papaw put up the Christmas village. I wouldn't have chosen to have her in purple and white pajamas but you can just see the excitement and happiness in her eyes and that's what Christmas is really all about.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great choice!!! After all this is her first Christmas to get to open her own presents and she looks ready for the task. PRECIOUS picture!! Your other mom

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bless her little heart! She is such a sweetie and having a really good time. Can't wait to see your Christmas pics.

    PNF

     

Post a Comment

<< Home