Sunday, March 12, 2006

Daffodil Farm

I took Vivian to Mrs. Lee's Daffodil Farm near Gladewater this weekend on the way to spend the night with Kim. The yellow flowers were a little past their peak but still very pretty and I managed to capture a few cute photos. Some of my favorites are below:








5 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You really need to work on Vivans shyness. You can tell she is terrified of the camera. Great pictures and I am with Kim. I love the pink shirt and bow. Reds not bad but the pink is pretty sharp. Good job, Mimi.
    Tina

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said…

    she is *such* a doll. =)

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Steph said…

    I so want to move to TX, even if just for the flowers!

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Steph said…

    I so want to move to TX, even if just for the flowers!

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! Let me say it again....WOW! Love your pictures!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home