Sunday, February 05, 2006

Weekend Photos

Here are some of my favorite pictures of this past weekend:

Vivian smooching with her great-grandma Sharon:




Vivian on the slide. I get the cutest pictures of her on the slide. She is so excited just before she slides down. She doesn't want help climbing up the slide now. She says "do it self Mimi" It is so cute!


Vivian on the see-saw. This was the first time she'd ever wanted to play on the see-saw. She loved it when she was high in the air and I mananged to snap lots of photos!


This one makes me laugh. She looks like a gangster but with a binkie instead of a cigar!



My newest digital layout completed this weekend. I just love this picture of Vivian with her big red bow! The kit is Sweet November by Michelle Pearson. Doodle flower is from TK Whimsy doodle stamp set VI.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Margie said…

    What adorable photos! Love all the lo's! Your granddaughter reminds me so much of my daughter when she was little. Boy do they grow up so quickly :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home