The lights are finally off the Christmas tree!
Well, it's only January 29, and I finally got all the lights off the Christmas tree! When getting ready for Vivian's birthday party a few weeks ago, I just didn't have time to unwind those 30 plus sets of lights off the dead Christmas tree so I just hauled it into the garage for future retrieval of lights. I finally got around to it this weekend. What an accomplishment! LOL!
Sunday was a beautiful day in Texas and we played outside with Vivian most of the day. Here are some of my favorites pictures of the day:



Sunday was a beautiful day in Texas and we played outside with Vivian most of the day. Here are some of my favorites pictures of the day:





3 Comments:
At 4:38 PM,
Anonymous said…
This child is too cute! Tina
At 6:43 PM,
Steph said…
That smile just slays me!
At 10:52 AM,
Anonymous said…
These would be good for contest also the birthday pictures mom
Post a Comment
<< Home