No Smile Required
Here are a couple of new layouts. The title and journaling were inspired by another layout I saw but I can't remember who it was by. Sorry! The digital kit is Traci Sims Funky Flowers. The flower doodle is from Shabby Princess' Colorful Corners kit.
The journaling reads: I am always chasing you around with the camera trying to capture your smile. But when I see expressions like these, I realize no smile is required for you to take my breath away. Your eyes, your lips, your sweet, chubby legs...Smile or not, you are beautiful, inside and out.

The journaling reads: I am always chasing you around with the camera trying to capture your smile. But when I see expressions like these, I realize no smile is required for you to take my breath away. Your eyes, your lips, your sweet, chubby legs...Smile or not, you are beautiful, inside and out.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home