I love this girl

How could you not love a face like this? Here are more random photos of Vivian that I captured over the weekend. Seriously though, she truly amazes me. Every day her personality becomes more evident. She is talking up a storm. She loves horses, playing with her babies, cooking, sliding on her slide. She is so independent, wants to do everything by herself. "I do it MiMi"! There is just such a sweetness about her. I know, I know, I sound like a doting parent, or grandparent in this case, but I just can't help myself. I am so thankful that I get to take care of this amazing creature and watch her blossom every day. It is one of the greatest experiences of my life. People tell me all the time how lucky Vivian is to have us but I truly feel I am the lucky one...



Yes, we've got some big hair goin on in this picture but I still love it!


1 Comments:
At 7:31 AM,
Anonymous said…
Yes, you both are lucky to have found each other. And that big hair is GORGEOUS!!
Post a Comment
<< Home