Things I want to remember
Vivian does so many cute things that I want to remember. I'm going to start putting some of them in my blog so I can remember to scrapbook them some day.
Umpy Dumpy
Vivian loves the book Humpty Dumpty. Recently I was reading it to her and afterwards she wanted to read it to me. She opened the book and began "Umpy Dumpy fell. He has owie. Kiss it MiMi." I thought it was a brillant summary of the book! And I wish she could always live in a world where a kiss from MiMi makes everything better.
Itsy Bitsy Spider
Is there a more beautiful sound in the world than that of a child singing "Isty Bitsy Spider"? Vivian has just started singing. Sometimes she wants me and Rick to sing and she'll just listen. Sometimes she wants just one of us to sing and if the other joins in she'll put her fingers to her lips and say "Shhhh". But sometimes she'll chime in and it's the sweetest sound on earth.
Here are a few of the pictures I took this past weekend:






Umpy Dumpy
Vivian loves the book Humpty Dumpty. Recently I was reading it to her and afterwards she wanted to read it to me. She opened the book and began "Umpy Dumpy fell. He has owie. Kiss it MiMi." I thought it was a brillant summary of the book! And I wish she could always live in a world where a kiss from MiMi makes everything better.
Itsy Bitsy Spider
Is there a more beautiful sound in the world than that of a child singing "Isty Bitsy Spider"? Vivian has just started singing. Sometimes she wants me and Rick to sing and she'll just listen. Sometimes she wants just one of us to sing and if the other joins in she'll put her fingers to her lips and say "Shhhh". But sometimes she'll chime in and it's the sweetest sound on earth.
Here are a few of the pictures I took this past weekend:








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home