Bounce House
Because Vivian doesn't have near enough toys already, I bought her this new bounce house. We have quite the little amusement park going on in the backyard right now with the water slide, the bounce house, the swimming pool and the rainbow swing set. The bounce house was on sale at Garden Ridge for 75% off, $30.00!! Who could pass up a deal like that? She loves it!




And here are just some random photos taken over the weekend:


Here is Vivian in her fairy princess costume. She wore it around the house all day Sunday:





And here are just some random photos taken over the weekend:


Here is Vivian in her fairy princess costume. She wore it around the house all day Sunday:



2 Comments:
At 10:28 AM,
Anonymous said…
I found your blog from 2 Peas and have enjoyed your photos. I have to tell you that your photos are wonderful. Your DGD is just beautiful! Your photos show how much you love that little girl. How blessed you are. Thanks for sharing.
At 10:07 PM,
Anonymous said…
She sure is a little princess. Those eyes show so much happiness.
MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home