Vivian's first friend

Our next door neighbor's little boy, Brady, is Vivian's very first friend. She talks about him all the time, wants to go see if Brady is home. Today we were outside taking pictures and Brady was outside so we went over. I swear they are the cutest little things you have ever seen! They hold hands everywhere they go. We were going to take them to the drive through animal park today but it got too late so we are going tomorrow. They swam and played on the slide instead. Here they are looking at the horses together. Aren't they sweet??

And here they are playing soccer:

Here are some miscellaneous ones of Vivian. I just loved how she looked in this little dress!



1 Comments:
At 12:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
WOW!! Our baby is growing up so fast. Looks like you had a great time at the petting zoo and she has a very nice looking first good friend. I LOVE TO SEE HER SO HAPPY!MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home