Sunday, August 20, 2006

Beautiful Smile

I got some great new pictures of Vivian yesterday. Sharon and I went to eat with Vivian. When we were leaving, I saw a pretty bed of lantana over at the side of the restaurant. Since I had my camera with me, I decided to try to get a few shots of Vivian with the flowers and I think I got some great ones. I just love my new camera! Her beautiful smile just makes my day!







2 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so happy to have you two in my life. I see so much joy and she is such a beautiful and sweet little girl. MOM

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMGoodness, Vivian is SOOO beautiful! What perfect shots you got in front of the lantana!! You've really got to scrap these photos. Ü

    Margie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home