Sunday, December 10, 2006

Girly girl

Vivian is such a girly girl. She just loves dressing up in pretty dresses. Today, she was going to church with her Nana and then to spend the night with her. I snapped off around 100 pictures of her this morning modeling her pretty dress! Usually she runs from the camera, but this morning she actually asked me to take her picture in front of the Christmas tree! LOL! It was nice to be able to get some shopping and wrapping done today but I sure miss that little girl when she's not here!







And here she is giving Santa a kiss while she was dancing with him. She is so darned sweet!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sure does look like model material to me. I don't blame her for wanting to get her picture made in that beautiful dress. So pretty, inside and out......Much love MOM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home