Sittin' on Santa's knee
Our first trip to see Santa at the mall was unsuccessful. She was excited until we got into where Santa was and then she started bawling. Tonight we tried again. My boss had free Santa photos at his house. One of the attorneys in our office was Santa. As usual, at first Vivian didn't want to sit in his lap so I got in the photo too.

However, after a while, she warmed up to Santa and gave him a big smile as we were walking away.

As we were getting ready to leave, she said "I didn't tell Santa what I want for Christmas." So I told her we'd go back so she could tell him. This time, she sat in his lap! Here she is whispering in his ear what she wants for Christmas...a car that goes and a baby that laughs. She's been very consistent with her Christmas wish list this year and says the same thing each time she's asked what she wants for Christmas.


She loved seeing Santa and talked about it all the way home. She wanted to know if we had driven to the North Pole! LOL! I told her Santa had a vacation home in Texas!

However, after a while, she warmed up to Santa and gave him a big smile as we were walking away.

As we were getting ready to leave, she said "I didn't tell Santa what I want for Christmas." So I told her we'd go back so she could tell him. This time, she sat in his lap! Here she is whispering in his ear what she wants for Christmas...a car that goes and a baby that laughs. She's been very consistent with her Christmas wish list this year and says the same thing each time she's asked what she wants for Christmas.


She loved seeing Santa and talked about it all the way home. She wanted to know if we had driven to the North Pole! LOL! I told her Santa had a vacation home in Texas!


2 Comments:
At 10:49 PM,
Anonymous said…
Again I see that priceless smile on her face. I am so glad that she finally agreed to sit on his lap and tell him what she wants. Now we don't have to write that letter and send it to him. She looked precious , as usual......LOVE MOM
At 11:14 AM,
Cheryl said…
Awww...such a cute progression of photos to tell the story.
Post a Comment
<< Home