Happy Halloween!
Tonight we took Vivian to the Fall Festival at the church. She has been obssessed with clowns since we took her to the circus back in August so she dressed as a clown for the festival. Not as good a clown face as the lady at the circus, but not bad if I do say so myself!



Here are some other pictures I took this weekend. She loves to play dress up and on Saturday said "I want to be a cowgirl, Mimi". A perfect excuse to get some cute pictures!







Here are some other pictures I took this weekend. She loves to play dress up and on Saturday said "I want to be a cowgirl, Mimi". A perfect excuse to get some cute pictures!






3 Comments:
At 10:17 PM,
Pillowgirl said…
She is simply BEAUTIFUL! Love that clown costume too.
At 10:59 AM,
Francine said…
Every time I come to your blog I end up saying the same thing - she is SO BEAUTIFUL! I can't help it though - she just is :D.
Happy Halloween!
At 9:30 PM,
Anonymous said…
You sure did do a great job on the clown face but no matter how you dress her she looks just like an angel to me. I missed seeing her on halloween but i was just to far away for her to trick or treat us this year. She is also a pretty little cowgirl.......LOVE MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home