Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm going to be an aunt!!!

Kenny and Sharron are having a baby! I'm going to be an aunt!!! I am so excited and mom and dad are thrilled that they are finally going to be grandparents. Here's the first photo of my future little niece or nephew. Not taken by me of course, but I'll make up for that on or about May 4, 2007 when the baby makes his or her first appearance to the world!



And here are some miscellaneous pictures of Vivian from this weekend. She was really hamming it up for the camera for the first time, even asked to have her picture taken because she liked the way she looked in her dress!





And here she is as a ballerina cowgirl riding her horse which she has named Mazy.



I haven't posted a digital layout in a while. Here's one that I finished this weekend. I love this photo of Vivian and I, even with her binky! Word art by Michelle Coleman. Background Paper by Michelle Coleman. Overlay by Nancie Rowe Janitz. Frame by Julie Mead.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like we have a model on our hands, and I might add a beautiful one. The digital layout is so pretty of both you girls. .........LOVE MOM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home