Sunday, September 09, 2007

Randy Lynn!

We went to East Texas this weekend to visit Chris and our other granddaughter, Randy Lynn. She's a little cutie at 5 months old and of course I took hundreds of pictures. I went shopping for new clothes and bows (I can't help myself) and we had several outfit and bow changes. Here are a few of my favorites!







And of course I had to take a few new ones of Vivian. Here she is climbing a tree!



I just love photos like this. I snapped this just as she was gazing up at her Pawpaw, the love and happiness is just radiating from her face! You don't think she loves her Pawpaw much, do you?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my goodness, Randi Lynn looks so much like her daddy. She is my second beautiful little great grand daughter. With those two and Samuel we have really been blessed. I can't wait to get to hold her!! The pics of Vivian are so good and yes, I do see so much love in that little ones eyes.........LOVE MOM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home